Date:      Wed, 7 Jan 1998 09:26:19 +0100 (MET)
From:      Christoph Kukulies <kuku@gilberto.physik.RWTH-Aachen.DE>
To:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   dosemu

Not being content with the state and facilities of the various
existing DOS emulators (bochs - which seems to be the most promising to me
lacks a unix fs redirector and I see no way to access a DOS volume
easily resp. communicate with that volume and the unix FS) I looked around
and came across 'dosemu' which seems to be preferably deveoped for
linux but also contains a NetBSD branch.

Has anyone tried to port this emulator (dosemu) to FreeBSD?