Date:      Mon, 28 Feb 2005 13:14:30 -0600
From:      Shaun Meyer <shaun.meyer@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Logo idea and FreeBSD.com concept

On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 23:31:43 -0330, Jason Dalley <jdalley@warp.nfld.net> wrote:
> I'm not a very good artist and even worse at programming, but FreeBSD works
> flawlessly for me. So I thought about sending in an entry for the logo
> contest to the list first to get a general public review before making the
> submission.
>
> You can see the logo and FreeBSD.com concept at:
>
> http://www.geocities.com/jddalley
>
> Feel free to make any "positive" suggestions and note that I have only tested
> the concept pages in Konqueror.
>
> Thanks,
> Jason

It looks very commercial (good? ;-). I agree with the previous
statements about the "FreeBSD" being a bit large. The design does need
something there that is that size, maybe fading the image a bit would
help?

Ps.  Nice to see maybe a site will offer TCO's for those who want them.

--
Shaun Meyer

Composing, I think, is like trying to remember the word "Preoccupation".