Date:      Mon, 9 Jul 2001 15:54:37 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Dave Cornejo <dave@dogwood.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   old current snapshots

Does anyone know of a place where I can find old current snapshots?
current.freebsd.org only goes back to April, and I'd like to find
something earlier.  I am trying to find out why a 4.3 SMP kernel will
boot on a SuperMicro 6010H while a current kernel hangs.  I am taking
the rather tedious approach of trying to isolate when the breakage
might have occurred by installing the oldest version of 5.0 I can
easily get my hands on and working my way forward.

I am running a make release with a tag of PRE_SMPNG, but given my
operable hardware it's going to be days before I have something from
that (provided nothing is broken).

thanks,
dave c

--
Dave Cornejo @ Dogwood Media, Fremont, California (also dcornejo@ieee.org)
  "There aren't any monkeys chasing us..." - Xochi