Date:      Sun, 08 Aug 1999 09:03:56 -0700 (MST)
From:      vagner@WWW.TIMANDPATRICK.COM
To:        Peter Horst <peter.horst@gte.net>
Cc:        Freebsd-Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Pre-newbie dual-boot Win98/FreeBSD3.2 w/Partition Magic & Bo

try os-bs thay say its "smarter"

i believe its in the tools directory.

osbs20b8.exe i believe

----------------------------------
E-Mail: vagner@vagner.com or kf7nn@kf7nn.com
Date: 08-Aug-99
Time: 09:02:43

There are revolutions that are sweeping the world and we in America
have been in a position of trying to stop them.  With all the wealth of
America, with all of the military strength of America, those
revolutions are revolutions against a form of political and economic
organization in the countries of Asia and the Middle East that are
oppressive.  They are revolutions against feudalism.  [1952]
                -- Supreme Court Justice William O. Douglas

This message was sent using FreeBSD Unix.