Date:      Wed, 04 Aug 1999 20:36:55 -0600
From:      Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>
To:        Mike Hoskins <mike@snafu.adept.org>
Cc:        Alex Zepeda <garbanzo@hooked.net>, Seth <seth@freebie.dp.ny.frb.org>, Donald Wilde <dwilde1@thuntek.net>, Gregory Sutter <gsutter@pobox.com>, Jim Mock <jim@blues.ghis.net>, advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: advocacy site

Mike Hoskins wrote:

> I'll settle this once and for all...  it's *my* fault.  *All* of it.

Damn you, Mike.  Why did you DO that?  Well, OK, it's all right, but
don't let it happen again, or we'll dock your pay 25%.  ;^)

> Settled?  Now maybe we can move beyond placing blame, and actually start
> working on the new site/integration.

We're getting lots of news links lately.  A "FreeBSD in the News" page
would be a good starting point.  Perhaps and editorial resource page, people
who can write well, have experience with FreeBSD, and are willing to be
quoted when journalists are looking for sound bytes?  (Like me.  *blush* ;^)

http://softweyr.com/                                           wes@softweyr.com