Date:      Sun, 26 Dec 2004 06:55:21 -0500
From:      "vincent kihumba" <vincentkihumba@lycos.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Remote control Bloker.

I am Vincent kihumba a 3rd year university student.I have a project that I =
am supposed to complete.The project is about the TV REMOTE CONTROL BLOKER.I=
 am making a tv remote control bloker that will help parents decide and eve=
n block some channels that they do not want their children to view but only=
 leave those ones that they want the children to view.

I would like you to assist me with the Bloker circuits and if possible how =
they work.Please send them using either of this E-mails

vincent@mtkenyacyber.co.ke
vincentkihumba@fateback.com
vincentkihumba@lycos.com

I hope My request will be consindered as soon as possible.

Yours Vincent kihumba
--=20
http://r.lycos.com/r/yp_emailfooter/http://yellowpages.lycos.com/default.as=
p?SRC=3Dlycos10