Date:      Sat, 26 Sep 1998 10:21:55 +0100 (BST)
From:      Doug Rabson <dfr@nlsystems.com>
To:        Dima Ruban <dima@best.net>
Cc:        "Kenneth D. Merry" <ken@plutotech.com>, freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG, gibbs@pluto.plutotech.com, imp@pluto.plutotech.com
Subject:   Re: it works!!

On Fri, 25 Sep 1998, Dima Ruban wrote:

> Kenneth D. Merry writes:
> > [skipped]
> > - Changed all the paths in src/sys/boot/alpha/*/Makefile to use a relative
> >   path to libstand, rather than dfr's home directory. :)
>
> I've asked Doug's permission (in private mail) to nuke all this stuff, and
> put ${.CURDIR}../etc etc etc instead.
> Still haven't got an answer.
>
> As soon as I get it - I'll commit the change.

I was sure that I answered.  Maybe it got lost.  Never mind, I have
changed all the broken makefile paths and fixed a bunch of other stuff.
I'm working on booting from a DUX formatted disk right now and as soon as
I have that working, I'll check it in, Makefiles and all.

--
Doug Rabson				Mail:  dfr@nlsystems.com
					Fax:   +44 181 381 1039