Date:      Wed, 2 Dec 1998 11:56:34 +0000 (GMT)
From:      freebsd-questions account <question@namodn.com>
To:        Aaron Parmelee <trout@net66.com>
Cc:        "FreeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: how do i unmount cdrom, floppy, etc

To answer your question,
umount /dev/fd0
should unmount your floppy .. :)

Hmm, well, you CAN mount more than one device at a time.. (you do it
everytime you boot! Mounting diff partitions to /, /home, /var, etc)

What dir are you trying to mount the other devices on?
Try unmounting the floppy. Can these other devices now be mounted?

-rob
( www.namodn.com )
( mailto : robert@namodn.com )