Date:      Wed, 21 Jun 2000 11:34:34 -0400
From:      Boucher Eric <eric.boucher24@sympatico.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   programming color in Fortran

Hi,

I don't know if it's the right place to put this kind of question,
because it's not related to FreeBSD. It's about Fortran. So , at least,
maybe someone could tell me where I can ask for that kind of questions.

I wanted to know if there is a way to tell to fortran to write a
specific information in a differant color or highlighted, and than, in
the same file, writing differant information in another color, or back
to normal.

For example, :

write(69,'("This texte is normal")')
write(69,'("this texte is highlighted")')
write(69,'("This texte is normal again")')

Thanks