Date:      14 Aug 2002 11:11:41 +0000
From:      Wayne Pascoe <freebsd@penguinpowered.org.uk>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Exim version 4 and other Exim questions

Hi all,

Firstly, does anyone know whether a port is in the works for Exim 4? I
see that the latest exim port is 3.36.

Secondly, does anyone know how I can set exim to remove frozen
messages from the queue after a set number of days? The only condition
surrounding this is that I don't want to remove messages destined for
domains that this machine is backup MX for.

TIA,

--
- Wayne Pascoe  -  http://www.penguinpowered.org.uk/wayne/
    Everything to excess. To enjoy the flavour of