Date:      Fri, 11 Apr 2008 10:10:58 -0400
From:      Paul V. Bolotoff <walter@alasir.com>
To:        alpha@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: load SROM

SROM firmware isn't software erasable. In order to update, you need to loca=
te the
SROM chip first, pull it up and use a ROM programming device. However, if a
particular processor runs well if single installed, SROM corruption isn't t=
he
case probably.

Paul

On Thu Apr 10  6:28 , 'Rafael Ruiz' <gandano@gmail.com> sent: