From:      Walter Hafner <hafner@informatik.tu-muenchen.de>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: IP Type of service (FTP proxy in German c`t)

Ok, it was a joke.

Stop laughing. *sigh*

I mean, they mentioned RFC1414, written in April 1995 and I didn't
realize it. I just had a look on that RFC - submitted in February 93 and
nothing about QoS (in fact it's a proposal for a SNMP MIB) ...

Still, I'd like to know how they did it.

This prooves again, that a little knowledge is a dangerous thing. I
should stick to my main competence. Anyone in need of an image analysis
tutorial? :-)

I could have sworn, that the Aprils joke for this year was the article
about using Tesa (3Com) tapes as mass storage ...

-Walter, still blushing

--
Walter Hafner__________________________________ hafner@in.tum.de
         <A href=http://www.tum.de/~hafner/>*CLICK*</A>;