Date:      Thu, 3 Aug 2000 01:16:14 +0300 (EEST)
From:      Vladimir Kushnir <vkushnir@Alfacom.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   OT: Alpha PC164 sees only 1/2 of memory ANYBODY HELP ME!

Sorry, it's not FBSD related but I just don't know what to do.

The problem is like this: our Institute's server (old Alpha PC164
under Linux RH 6.1) all of a sudden has stopped booting unless env
MEMORY_SIZE in MILO is set to <=1/2 actual RAM. I'm getting a bit
desperate about this - no experience with this arch at all :-(

Please, some kind soul help me to understand this and (if at all
possible) fix it.

TIA,
Vladimir