Date:      Sun, 29 Dec 2002 19:59:22 -0500
From:      Ryan Younce <ryany@pobox.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Developer Handbook

I'm currently working on a couple of things with the C99/POSIX
conformance project, but I noticed that the Developer Handbook is
lacking in the IPC portion.

I know SGML and Docbook and thought I'd mention that I have more than
enough free time to also begin working on one of the missing
chapters.  Preferably signals if nobody else is working on it, but I
could write about most anything that's missing in the IPC part.

Thanks.

Ryan Younce
ryany@pobox.com