Date:      Tue, 3 Jul 2001 14:31:42 -0700
From:      fred.deocampo@amd.com
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Problem accessing directory FreeBSD-stable

Hello,
	I'm having problems accessing the FreedBSD-stable directory at
ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/. I'm using IE 5.5 in a Windows NT and
2000 and getting the following message. I can open other directories at this
site without any problems but any directory with Symbolic link is not
accessible for me. Any information to resolve this would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Fred

 <<...OLE_Obj...>>