Date:      Fri, 2 Aug 1996 10:03:11 -0400
From:      gwh@spiders.com (Gene W Homicki)
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>, "Eric L. Hernes" <erich@lodgenet.com>
Cc:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: mpeg stuff.

 +---
 | I have an idea,
 | Lets create a web page outlining current multimedia projects.
 | It does not have to be  anything fancy and I think it may help
 | not just the current mpeg project but other multimedia tools.
 |
 | If no one steps in , I will create such a web page -- hint I am looking
 | for a volunteer 8)
 +---

	I can setup an area for it, and provide those people that wish
to maintain it (or portions of it) to have FTP-only access.  I'd be
happy to set it up and maintain it once I get back from Montreal (I'll
be there from the 7th through the 12th).

If various peopel working on projects want to send me information on
what they are working on, I can get it up a few days after I return.

 +---
 | The list is fine to brain storm ideas . I just don't want others at a later
 | time to  miss the "brain storm" 8)
 +---

	Definitely.  And it would be good to have one place to find
information on FreeBSD multimedia.  Now that I finally (after 9months)
have a machine (aside from our servers) that I can use on a daily
basis running FreeBSD, I'll be a lot more involved.

I can also setup a virtual host for it, so if someone who has DNS
control over freebsd.org wants to step in and provide a CNAME once
we're ready to go.... http://multimedia.freebsd.org/  would be nice.

					--Gene

--
Gene W. Homicki                               gwh@spiders.com