Date:      Wed, 11 Jun 2003 16:30:08 +0000
From:      rodrigc@attbi.com
To:        Harti Brandt <brandt@fokus.fraunhofer.de>
Cc:        freebsd-atm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Netgraph ATM which works with -CURRENT?

Hi,

I am still getting the same e-mail problem....I cannot
send e-mail to harti@freebsd.org or brandt@fokus.fraunhofer.de.
I get an error message from mailhub.fokus.gmd.de.

Is the FreeBSD tree unfrozen now that 5.1 has been released?
Do you think it will be much longer before your
updated ngatm and drivers make it in the tree?
That will be very nice.

If it takes longer than a few days, could you send me your
updated code, so that I can try it out?

Thanks.