Date:      Tue, 26 Mar 2002 19:14:55 GMT
From:      "irado" <irado@subdimension.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        Vinceido Lipose <lipos@pacific.net.sg>

Vinceido Lipose wrote:

> I would like to install FreeBSD (on my laptop) over
network with my ADSL modem
> but I don't know how to do it. I tried searching on the
net
> Where can I find more information about installation with
ADSL modem ?

you can consider it as a router (the adsl modem) connected
to your box (nic). The router is your default gateway. The
provider must either given you a fixed ip for both (router
and nic) as well as the netmask, or that it must get it thru
dhcp.

best regards,

irado furioso com tudo
Linux User 179402

Nazi strikes again. Now he tooks the White House and Israel.
Ourselves are in between.