Date:      Thu, 10 Jun 2004 21:21:12 -0700
From:      Thomas Lippert <tlippert362@earthlink.net>
To:        rtfm <perlfu@sbcglobal.net>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Wireless NIC Card

On Thu Jun 10 16:16:58 2004 rtfm wrote:
>    Are all variations of the netgear ma401 wireless nic card supported?
> I looked in the wi man page for 5.2-CURRENT, and it seems to mention
> model "ma401ra".  That card doesn't seem to exist, but I have come
> across an ma401na.  I just want to be sure that this card is what the
> man page was getting at before I purchase it.
I have the ma401ra, on the box it just says ma401. I only see the
ma401ra in the output of dumpcis. i suspect this may just be a build
similar to the linksys cards which come in several versions. that being
said this card at least functions well. this is a pcmcia card not a
cardbus. This card does seem to work well on 5.x, though on this laptop
the appropriate slots are only working on current.