Date:      Wed, 7 Mar 2007 09:29:00 +0100
From:      Rico Secada <coolzone@io.dk>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   An alternative to FOP

Hi all

I am working on a documentation project using docbook in which I need to incorporate some arabic text.

I am using xsltproc to convert to xhtml and fo, and it works perfectly. Normally I use FOP to convert from fo to pdf, but FOP can't render the arabic text. And the result is hashes (###). I have checket the fo file and it has been converted perfectly as well.

I need an alternative to FOP, which can handle utf8, any recommendations would be appreciated.

Best and kind regards,
Rico