Date:      Tue, 17 Jan 1995 13:13:28 -0800 (PST)
From:      nwestfal@indigo.csci.csusb.edu (Neal Westfall)
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Colorado 250 problems

I've been using the floppy tape driver, and when I recently upgraded my
motherboard to VLB/DX266, I noticed that when I tried to use ft, it
said that the device was not configured.  Following some of the messages
on the list, I add the 'flags 0x1' to the fdc0 line in the config file.
It seems to work, but when I boot up I get the following message when it
probes the floppy drives: 'fdc0: ready for output in input'.

Has anyone else noticed this, and is there a fix?
Following is output of dmesg and my config file.

[1: fd1: 1.2MB 5.25in]fdc0: ready for output in input: fdc0: ready for output in input: fdc0: ready for output in input: fdc0: ready for output in input: fdc0: ready for output in input: fdc0: ready for output in input: fdc0: ready for outp