Date:      Tue, 05 Jun 2001 14:20:06 -0400
From:      leckert <leckert@neo.rr.com>
To:        Jason Stewart <jstewart@rtl.org>
Cc:        Radhika Sambamurti <radhika_narendran@yahoo.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Netscape Communicator 4.76 - colors

Jason Stewart wrote:

> Do you have a S3 video card? I had the same problem with my S3 and if I
> remember correctly, messing around with the bpp settings in Xfree86
> (changed from 32 to 24?) fixed it.

Please don't take this as an argument Jason, just as an added
experience, but I had to change my bpp all the way down to 16 bpp to fix
it on my box. So it may take a bit of playing with the settings to find
one that works.

--
kometboy  	   kometboy@neo.rr.com  (Debian GNU/Linux)
	           leckert@neo.rr.com       (FreeBSD)