Date:      Thu, 5 Mar 1998 11:11:20 -0500
From:      Randall Hopper <rhh@ct.picker.com>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG, chaos@internetfront.com
Subject:   Re: your mail

Amancio Hasty:
 |Hmm... Maybe we should go around and ask different manufacturers for
 |their WinX bt848 drivers and load them up in  the FreeBSD Bt848 web page....

Unless we want to field questions on other folks' MSW drivers and apps,
let's not. :-)

Chaos, could you give us some idea where you got the address of this list?
Maybe we can help correct some confusion out there on somebody's web page.

I'm also curious how many MSW users find this list, apparently having been
informed that MSWin users or tech support personel monitor the list.

I wonder if some mfgr has a link to us off their page, or if users see a
mention of our having X/Windows support somewhere and they don't realize
that MSWindows is only one of many "Windows" GUIs out there, ...or if when
you search for bt848 in their favorite web or news search engine, we turn
up a good number of hits...  But I'm certainly curious.

Randy