Date:      Fri, 22 Aug 2014 18:56:20 +0200
From:      Zsolt Udvari <udvzsolt@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-tex@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: TeXLive 2014

Thank for your work, Hiroki!

What do you think about options in texlive-texmf? I'm using a small
part of texlive-texmf, I don't use e.g. bibtex (I write only small
documents, exams), chinese, arabic fonts, etc. - so I don't need these
files.
Other thing: the source files are needed? Can be an option to install it or not?

I've made similar things in PLD Linux some year ago (see
http://git.pld-linux.org/gitweb.cgi?p=packages/texlive.git;a=shortlog
and http://git.pld-linux.org/gitweb.cgi?p=packages/texlive-texmf.git;a=shortlog
) so maybe I can help in this.

Zsolt