Date:      Wed, 10 Nov 1999 21:48:59 -0800
From:      "Majid Almassari" <majid@ibroadcast.net>
To:        "Jonathan Chen" <jonc@logisticsoftware.co.nz>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: syslog.conf

 I appreciate your help, it works now. In RedHat 5.2 syslog does create the
log file automatically once you specify it in /etc/syslog.conf thats what
made me wonder. I got remember that I'm not dealing with RedHat here! Thanx

Majid Almassari, MSEE, MCP.
Systems Administrator.
iBroadcast, Inc.
(206) 223-5540