Date:      Mon, 02 Jul 2007 18:02:28 -0700
From:      vehemens <vehemens@verizon.net>
To:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   BERYL Response Times

I seeing BERYL window moves and cube rotation hesitation as much as several
seconds after running for several minutes.  Also after running for 30 minutes
or so, I see a significant increase in response delays.

I've read that BERYL has some problems, but none mention this type of runtime
problem.

The system is somewhat low end (XP 2100, 512MB, RADEON RV250), but it doesn't
appear to be a resource problem.

Is anyone else seeing this?  If not, what's your configuration?