Date:      Wed, 28 Dec 2005 16:34:53 -0000
From:      "Gestur A. Grjetarsson" <gestur@ec.is>
To:        "Thomas Linton" <th.linton@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: FreeBSD on IBM Blade Center?

Hi

I tried using freebsd floppies ,, by using that I could boot into =
sysinstall ,, but the system doesn't see any disk devices other than the =
USB disk which is 1Mb size.

I tried to use custom kernel on the floppies and tweak the ISP driver, =
to prevent the stall when the driver hangs during boot and get the =
timeout, that with no result.

the isp driver which is said to support the Qlogic 2312, is broken, it =
doesn't work.

kve=F0ja / best regards
Gestur=20