Date:      Thu, 28 Mar 2002 09:25:40 -0800
From:      Darryl Okahata <darrylo@soco.agilent.com>
To:        Robert Watson <rwatson@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>, FreeBSD current users <current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Just a reminder

Robert Watson <rwatson@FreeBSD.ORG> wrote:

> Ah, very cool indeed.   :-)  It seems to me the kernel entry point should
> be mi_start() rather than main(), however.

     Shouldn't it be "mi_startup()", instead?

     Also, that page, while very useful for casual browsers, just uses
"global".  Anyone knee-deep in the kernel should be using global
directly (or cscope, which is my preference), as you'll then be able to
browse your locally-modified version of the code.

--
	Darryl Okahata
	darrylo@soco.agilent.com