Date:      Thu, 13 Jul 2000 16:41:27 +1000
From:      Danny <dannyh@idx.com.au>
To:        "Jonathan Fosburgh" <fosburgh@flash.net>, <nlysaght@one.net.au>, <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: APSFILTER AND PRINTING

I have been using Apsfilter for 1 year on FreeBSD
(except for today when I am using Windows to run VB)

Did you purchase the 4 cd set?
Maybe you can install it from the CD's

Apsfilter installs a directory located in /usr/local/apsfilter

Sorry to everyone in advance if I am using Email headers, word wrap etc etc