Date:      Wed, 3 Apr 2002 01:05:39 -0500
From:      David Banning <david@skytrackercanada.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   connecting to proxy server question

Is there a way to connect to a proxy server on my main fbsd
box FROM my main fbsd box?

I want to run squidGuard to block internet sites on my freebsd box.
I have it up and working and blocking sites for other windows boxes
which get their web connection through it.

I want to filter the internet tools on the main terminal as well
and I don't know how to do this. Somehow I would have to have my
browser connect to port 3128 and allow the proxy to connect to
port 80.

Is what I want possible?