Date:      Wed, 31 Mar 2010 14:31:15 -0600
From:      Jorge Biquez <jbiquez@icsmx.com>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Development interface and editor

Hello all.

No editor war pls. !!! :=)

None of us are interested in that. I only want o know advice and
finally we all will use what we think is better. Just want to learn
from the experience of you guys so I can invest the best way money
and time (as I said this is part of a strategy to get a new job).

Thanks a lot for all your comments.