Date:      Mon, 18 Feb 2013 12:46:17 +0100 (CET)
From:      Wojciech Puchar <wojtek@wojtek.tensor.gdynia.pl>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   libreoffice

package works great (and far faster than openoffice) but still i would
find quickstarter functionality that is available in windows openoffice
useful.

I found loading a document taking milliseconds only when other document is
already loaded, while otherwise it is few seconds.

any way to turn it on. Would be great to do this in gnome2 environment

my options

_OPTIONS_READ=libreoffice-3.6.5_2
_FILE_COMPLETE_OPTIONS_LIST=CPPUNIT CUPS DEBUG GNOME GTK2 GTK3 JAVA KDE4
MERGELIBS MMEDIA PGSQL SDK SVG SYSTRAY WEBDAV
OPTIONS_FILE_UNSET+=CPPUNIT
OPTIONS_FILE_UNSET+=CUPS
OPTIONS_FILE_UNSET+=DEBUG
OPTIONS_FILE_SET+=GNOME
OPTIONS_FILE_SET+=GTK2
OPTIONS_FILE_UNSET+=GTK3
OPTIONS_FILE_UNSET+=JAVA
OPTIONS_FILE_UNSET+=KDE4
OPTIONS_FILE_SET+=MERGELIBS
OPTIONS_FILE_UNSET+=MMEDIA
OPTIONS_FILE_SET+=PGSQL
OPTIONS_FILE_UNSET+=SDK
OPTIONS_FILE_SET+=SVG
OPTIONS_FILE_SET+=SYSTRAY
OPTIONS_FILE_UNSET+=WEBDAV

other question - where are printers defined in libreoffice?

for me it would be enough to just pipe postscript output through given
script.