Date:      Fri, 02 Aug 1996 07:08:53 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        gwh@spiders.com (Gene W Homicki)
Cc:        "Eric L. Hernes" <erich@lodgenet.com>, multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: mpeg stuff.

>From The Desk Of Gene W Homicki :
> 	Definitely.  And it would be good to have one place to find
> information on FreeBSD multimedia.  Now that I finally (after 9months)
> have a machine (aside from our servers) that I can use on a daily
> basis running FreeBSD, I'll be a lot more involved.

Don't forget that we do  multimedia web page over in www.freebsd.org.

However, what I was thinking of is  a web page mostly for developers and
contributors. The final and *polished* mulitmedia apps should go
to the multimedia web page in www.freebsd.org or other sites.

The important think to remember is to mark clearly that the web
page is a development forum.

	Regards,
	Amancio