Date:      Mon, 7 Oct 2002 18:52:26 +0100
From:      Tony Finch <dot@dotat.at>
To:        Arne Woerner <woerner@mediabase-gmbh.de>
Cc:        fanf@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: kern/43739: cannot open file without obvious reason

Please would you provide us with the information I have asked for.
I am not asking for it in order to insult you -- I am trying to help
you and I am asking for it because analysing a problem with insufficient
information is hard.

Also, the output from `sysctl kern.maxfiles` would be useful -- you're
using small-memory machines so I would expect the number to be quite low.
(It would have been useful to know that earlier.)

Tony.
--
f.a.n.finch <dot@dotat.at> http://dotat.at/
PLYMOUTH BISCAY: EAST OR SOUTHEAST 3 OR 4, INCREASING 5 OR 6 IN PLYMOUTH AND