Date:      Fri, 03 Oct 2008 15:50:52 -0700
From:      Amir Farivar <amir.farivar@snakkmedia.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   SNAKK Media| Mobile Web Blog

Hey,

I just wanted to follow up with you because I think your website would be a
great addition to our Mobile Magazine and I would like to bring you on as a
premium partner.

The opportunity will take your syndicated content into the mobile web at no
development cost and create a revenue stream for you through ads we place
within the Mobile Magazine.

Please let me know when a good time can be for us to speak.

Blog On!
Amir
Snakk Media | Los Angeles
Snakkmedia.com
Ph: +1 310 860 8031
Mob: +1 310 463 7227

Checkout 310.TV, the worlds first Mobile Magazine.  404.TV coming soon!