Date:      Mon, 10 May 2010 16:39:56 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Super Biscuit <super_bisquit@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Building xorg-dmx breaks in subdirectory of src

Peeking over at the other monitor, here's part of the output.

=09Code:
=09# pwd
 /usr/ports/x11/libdmx/work/libdmx-1.1.0/src
Error message. This is the most common. Here the error is after the line nu=
mber and before the value.

=09Code:
=09dmx.c:670: error: expected '=3D' ,' ,', ';' , 'asm' or '__attribute__' b=
efore 'DMXGetInputAttributes'
 et al.

Here is the compile option used.

=09Code:
=09gcc -mpowerpc -mcpu=3D750 -S dmx.c
I've already edited parts of xorg-dmx and the present libdmx to accept the =
values on the G3.

Wondering if this is a compile error or a dependency error.

System specs: G3 400Mhz FreeBSD 9.0 snapshot.

I modified the configure file to accept the values I have installed.
If you need,=A0 I can run X and copy some of the output to a text file.
=0A=0A=0A