Date:      Mon, 06 Feb 2006 10:27:12 -0800
From:      Maksim Yevmenkin <maksim.yevmenkin@savvis.net>
To:        konstantin-mail@gmx.de
Cc:        freebsd-bluetooth@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: MultiSync, SyncML via Bluetooth (Mobile phone)

Konstantin,

> I want to syncronisize my cell phone via Bluetooth. I've found MultiSync
> with the SyncML plugin. I've read that I can do this with OBEX.
>
> If I type
>    obexapp -a 00:01:e3:ff:e9:ff -C IrMC
> after pairing, I get a promt like this:
>    obex>
>
> But what should I do now? Is this approach totally wrong?

obexapp is a standalone command line tool that allows you to use obex
file transfer and obex object push profiles with bluetooth devices. it
has nothing to do with multisync and/or syncml plugin.

> Both the SyncML plugin and the sync manager of my phone asking for a URL, if
> they act as a client.

right, my guess they want to know how to locate syncml server. syncml
can use various transports, i.e. it can run over obex, wsp and http. you
could try to use bluetooth lan profile to connect your phone to your ip
network and then run syncml over http.

thanks,
max