Date:      Wed, 24 Nov 1999 17:35:16 -0800 (PST)
From:      Kim and Chet Golding <golding@halcyon.com>
To:        Mike Bush <mab@kougars.kish.cc.il.us>
Cc:        freebsd-small@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: picoBSD & -current

This is basicly true.  Under 4.0 it requires a lot of work.
Depending on your 4.0 status (how up to date it is..) you might not be
able to write to floppy disk either..

Mostly the issue is that some of the scripts that make your floppy image
fail due to things not being in the same locations or some apps not
working with the Newbus (new to 4.0).. Or that is how I understand it at
this stage.

I got a version to mostly work building an image to put to floppy, but had
to do a lot of rewrite to the scripts and don't at all know if it would
have worked when done.

Some of us would love to get in and fix all this, but with year end, Y2K,
and so on it's hard to get time.  (Set aside catching up with what should
or shouldn't be done.)

Chet