Date:      Sun, 8 Mar 2009 12:10:04 GMT
From:      David Guedj <david.guedj@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-usb@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: usb/126848: [usb]: USB Keyboard hangs during Installation

The following reply was made to PR usb/126848; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: David Guedj <david.guedj@gmail.com>
To: bug-followup@FreeBSD.org, f0ng@hotmail.com
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2009 12:44:32 +0100

 I'm facing the exact same problem with 7.1 installation CD. USB Keyboard
 stop working as soon as the kernel loads. The mainboard is a Gigabyte
 GA-EP35C-DS3R. The problem is known to happen frequently on Gigabyte
 motherboards. I've tried myriad Linux distribution and none had this
 kind of problem.
 I've no other fix than unplug/plug the keyboard to make it working again.