Date:      Fri, 17 Jul 1998 16:24:45 -0700
From:      Joe Read <joer@triax.com>
To:        isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Apache 1.3 + SSLEay

Help!!
(yeah, I hate messages that start like that too)...

Just renewed our verisign certificate, sent them a new CSR as per
the instructions I cc'ed to the list last week.  The CSR was based
on a private key I made earlier, and of course the final certificate
was based on the CSR.  I now have a file, private_key.pem, which
has just the private key in it, (but I've tried it also with the
certificate in the same file), and below is the error I'm getting.
I did read somewhere that if the private key was encrypted, you'd
have to type in a password each time you hup'ed apache, and I've got
this line at the top of my key: