Date:      Mon, 26 Nov 2001 22:07:41 -0800 (PST)
From:      Miguel Santana <miguel_santana_mis@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   family laptop autologon

Hi
We have a family laptop w/ 4.3 and KDE2

I've just searched the archives and there's varying
opinions.
Here's what we'd like.

Someone turns on the laptop, it starts, automatically
logs in some user, whomever .. and then starts the KDE
desktop.

Security IS NOT a concern for this unconnected laptop.

Should I try something called kdm? to do this? by
having do a graphical login? but how do I specify that
I want someuser to auto-login? in /etc/ttys ??

thanks for any help