Date:      Fri, 08 Mar 1996 13:51:39 -0500
From:      zoogy@cris.com (Chad Shackley)
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   User logins

Is there a good BSD reference relating to user logins, ports, etc.?  I have
some questions:

Can I limit the number of times the same id is logged into the system?
How do I create the number of "ports" that people can log onto (via telnet)?
Can the system automatically kick users off who have been idle for a XXX time?

and would like to find a good reference dealing with those topics, or at the
very least, the answers to some of the above questions.

Thanks.

Chad