Date:      Wed, 15 Jan 2003 08:38:46 -0500
From:      Bill Moran <wmoran@potentialtech.com>
To:        Pavel Burovsky <burp@mail.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 4.7-RELEASE and X11R6 build on 5.0-CURRENT in one set

Pavel Burovsky wrote:
> FreeBSD 4.7-RELEASE (I obtained it from www.linuxcenter.ru) contains
> the XFree86 server built on 5.0-CURRENT snapshot(anyway it so reported
> by XFree86 server). Is it normal? FAQ says it's not.

I've noticed this as well, but I don't know why.  I haven't had any
problems, though.

Note that the date on your email program is wrong, causing your message
to appear out of order with regards to its arrival.  Many people may
assume that it is spam without reading it.

--
Bill Moran
Potential Technologies