Date:      Tue, 3 Jul 2001 19:21:18 EDT
From:      Elliswond@aol.com
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   HELP

--part1_ae.173df0b7.2873ad6e_boundary

i've stepped into a nightmare.  I just started recently with this new
company.  The networking platform is freebsd server with windows98
workstations.  The administrator has fallen off the face of the earth.  I'm
having all kinds of problems... i don't know what to do.   I keep getting all
these error messages from the workstations anytime we try to print or save to
the network saying "not enough disk space"  !!!????   There's two gigs of
disk space....please help....
elliswond@aol.com
josh riley

--part1_ae.173df0b7.2873ad6e_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>i've stepped into a nightmare. &nbsp;I just started recently with this new
<BR>company. &nbsp;The networking platform is freebsd server with windows98
<BR>workstations. &nbsp;The administrator has fallen off the face of the earth. &nbsp;I'm
<BR>having all kinds of problems... i don't know what to do. &nbsp;&nbsp;I keep getting all
<BR>these error messages from the workstations anytime we try to print or save to
<BR>the network saying "not enough disk space" &nbsp;!!!???? &nbsp;&nbsp;There's two gigs of
<BR>disk space....please help....
<BR>elliswond@aol.com
<BR>josh riley</FONT></HTML>

--part1_ae.173df0b7.2873ad6e_boundary--