Date:      Thu, 28 Nov 2002 13:38:13 +0900 (JST)
From:      Mitsuru IWASAKI <iwasaki@jp.FreeBSD.org>
To:        acpi-jp@jp.FreeBSD.org, current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Call for testers: acpica-unix-20021122 (was Re: ACPI errors and then panic - fixed!)

Hi all,

> > Our web person is out today, so things will be posted Monday at the
> > earliest.
> >
> > I'll email Iwasaki-san the latest release, so y'all can get going if you
> > want.
>
> Thank you!
> I've just confirmed that the deleted object problem had been solved in
> the latest release (Andy sent it to me).
> I'll make diffs for FreeBSD soon.

The patches against today's CURRENT at:
http://people.freebsd.org/~iwasaki/acpi/acpica-20021118-20021122-test20021128.diff

Please try this if you have problems about ACPI interpreter or GPE
initialization.

Please note that tarball for acpica-unix-20021122 and CHANGES.txt on
Intel Web site is not available yet (will be availalbe next week),
refer the Release notes from sourceforge.net instead.
http://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php?group_id=36832&release_id=124563

Thanks