Date:      Fri, 11 Jun 2004 02:53:28 -0400
From:      Timothy Luoma <lists@tntluoma.com>
To:        <freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Inspiron 7500 + Linksys + FreeBSD 4 or 5?

I have a Dell Inspiron 7500 which is no longer my primary machine, therefore
I want to use it to learn FreeBSD.

I will be connecting to the internet via a Linksys Wireless Network PC Card
WPC11 v3

and was wondering whether folks would suggest FBSD4 or FBSD5 for this.  It
will not be a production-level machine, however I'm new enough that if 5 is
too "raw" then I'd be content with 4.

TjL
who finally figured out how to get suspend-to-disk working for Linux at
least

Sent using the Microsoft Entourage 2004 for Mac Test Drive.