Date:      Wed, 15 Jan 2003 17:44:15 +0300
From:      Igor Roboul <igorr@sysadm.stc>
To:        Patryck Winkelmolen <patryck.winkelmolen@wesmoll.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Problem with RC3

On Wed, Jan 15, 2003 at 03:10:25PM +0100, Patryck Winkelmolen wrote:
> This reminds me of the following hint:
>
> http://www.unixguide.net/freebsd/faq/03.16.shtml
My problem is complete opposite. If I setup CD-ROM as master on
secondary controller with no slave , than it does not work with FreeBSD. If
I setup same CD-ROM as slave without master, then it works with
FreeBSD-CURRENT. In "master" mode it works with Linux, Windows 2000
and FreeBSD 4.5-RELEASE.

This CD-ROM was initially set to "slave" mode, but I have reset it to
"master" myself. Now, it is in "slave" mode again.

--
Igor Roboul, System administrator at Speech Technology Center
http://www.speechpro.com http://www.speechpro.ru