Date:      Thu, 05 Mar 1998 19:41:02 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   2nd request: SHUT THE **** UP ALREADY!

I've been deliberately staying out of the discussion for the last day
or so out of a desire to see it either sputter to a halt or to
redirect itself properly to -chat but this does not seem to be
working.

What's it going to take for folks to exercise a little self control
and get the non-current relevant threads out of this mailing list?

I simply cannot count the number of personal emails I've received from
people plaintively wailing that the -current mailing list has turned
into an ongoing bar fight and they're going to have to unsubscribe if
the noise level does not abate.  I don't want to start waving the Big
Stick Of Mailing List Removal around, but if people continue to show
that they are unable to control themselves when directly asked to do
so (and in caps, no less), I'll have little choice but to start
punting people off the mailing list.  Please think before you post.
Thank you.

					Jordan