Date:      Sat, 25 Apr 2009 19:27:34 +0100
From:      Ashley Moran <ashley.moran@patchspace.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Sapphire Radeon HD 3450

Hi

I've bought a Sapphire Radeon HD 3450 PCI Express card that won't work
under PC-BSD 7.1 (64-bit and 32-bit) on my Asus M2V-TVM machine's
motherboard.  It hangs at the bit where it tries to identify the
monitor's refresh rate (apologies for lack of exact error message).

Should this card work under FreeBSD or not?  If so I might have
another go.

If it's either known or suspected to not work, anyone want to take it
off my hands to debug the driver?  I'm not inclined to spend too much
longer trying to make it work, so if someone else can do something
useful with it they will be welcome.

I'm not on the list so please CC me if you reply.

Thanks
Ashley

--
http://www.patchspace.co.uk/