Date:      Sat, 17 Apr 2004 03:26:07 +0400
From:      "ilich" <shmil@onego.ru>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   mouse in FreeBSD

Hello All!!!
=20
I have problem wiht my mouse in X.

When X was loaded, the cursor of the mouse Has escaped to the right top =
corner. When I moved a mouse the cursor on the screen did not move.
To begin with I have edited my /etc/rc.conf file and have added =
following lines:
-----------------------
moused_enable=3D"YES"
moused_port=3D"/dev/psm0"
moused_flags=3D"-z 4"
-----------------------
in order on to use a mouse in console.
After I have tryed to start X, but has received the message "Device =
busy" then=20
I have edited the input section in XF86config with the following:
Option      "Device" "/dev/sysmouse"
Option      "Buttons" "5"
And I have tried to start X again. It has loaded. But mouse did not =
move.
What happened with a mouse in X?

Beforehand thank you